Monday, May 19, 2008

Scrap Camp Rotorua

Another Weekend looming away out of town.

I am actually looking forward to it.

Yet I am so not organized, loads of photos all over the show.

Would love to do a project for Julia who is going back to germany in 5 weeks ;(

Yet all photos not printed, so will have to master up something amusing for her of our girls so she remembers us.

Has been a strange week, a bit messy in my head. But its all coming together... I can do this single thing.. its a breeze.

Wow 3 road rides this week, pats herself on the back... I love my new bike, it really puts me out there on the roads, breathing, feeling, free, can't wait till it as a motor haha.

You know what is another good feeling, I don't care about my housework, I walk out the door and say.. " I will do it later ", and I am mowing the lawns.. whew but good exercise..

ya all have to hold me to this, so no encouraging me to eat crap at camp... I am going to be a size 10, ride a motorbike, and have a tattoo by christmas... oh and be 40.. :) and single .... IF I FAIL IN ONE FORGIVE ME, HOPING THE FIRST COME OFF. HEHE

See ya all at camp.... whomever you are.!!!!

No comments: